Supported by a fantastic team of guides, muleteers and cooks, Choquequirao Tour is truly a spectacular hike to visit the pages of the ancient history of the Inca Empire.
Choquequirao, impressive not only by the archaeological complex, but also by the views offered by the tour from the city of Cusco. The vegetation, the view of the canyon of Apurimac, one of the deepest canyons in America, makes this trek an unforgettable experience.
Built on top of a mountain in the Andes of Peru, the archaeological complex of Choquequirao, can only be compared to the majesty of Machu Picchu, in its beauty, its architectural grandeur and achievement. The ruins of this Inca city is at an altitude of 3050 m. A marvel of ancient stone walls that protect the palaces and temples. The fountain systems, canals and aqueducts that feed the terraces of cultivation are intact and that many miles away are clearly visible.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of a mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience Regularly disinfected high traffic areas
- Equipment disinfected between uses Transport vehicles regularly disinfected
- Requirement for guides to wash their hands regularly
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience