City tour Cusco is a tour of this magical Inca city, as well as the archaeological sites around Cusco in an economic way. It is also an excellent alternative to acclimatise if you plan to visit Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley or other tourist destinations in Cusco.
Cusco is considered the oldest and most inhabited city in South America. This city attracts travelers of all nationalities, offering thousands of tourist destinations to all of them, demonstrating that it has a wide range of pre-Inca, Inca, Colonial and Republican archeological complexes that are part of the history of Peru and the American continent.
To this we add the traditions, customs and legends vernaculars that still are preserved. Therefore the city tour Cusco is the perfect spot to start to know whether you are a Peruvian or foreign visitor.
You can also be interested in tour Sacred Valley 1 day or Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu 2 days.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience