Trek Colca Canyon Description
Arequipa has one of the deepest natural canyons in the world, the Colca Canyon Valley offers visitors breathtaking views of the Andes mountain range, as well as the opportunity to hike adventurous visitors and learn more about ancient customs and see how the inhabitants preserve many of their customs. The landscapes that surround this beautiful Inca terraced valley, combined with the flora and fauna of the area make the Colca Valley a very good place to do different treks to enjoy this wonderful Valley.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience