- Enjoy an amazing 4 day trek to Machu Picchu through the majestic Peruvian Andes.
- Stop along the Inca trail to taste local delicacies, such as fresh avocado, cacao and coffee.
- Hike up to the Dead Woman pass and other amazing viewpoints.
- Follow your local expert guides and spend four nights at a beautiful and comfortable camps
- Curl up under a blanket of stars at your beautiful camp.
The Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is one of the world’s best known hikes, a must-do for visitors to Peru. The four-day Inca Trail trek is a stunning combination of the region’s ruins, mountainscapes, and cloud forests. Our trek begins along an ancient Inca trail through beautiful mountain valleys filled with wild orchids and vividly colored birds. After crossing two high passes, we descend nearly 2,000 cut stone steps and arrive at Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate, the sacred entrance of and lookout of the incomparable Machu Picchu citadel. An alternative option is the Short Inca Trail 2 days.
There are only 500 people allowed on the Inca Trail every day. Of that number, only about 200 are actually hikers (the rest are guides and support staff). These spaces deplete quickly, and often months in advance. If you cannot get a permit, you can take fabulous alternative Inca trails like the: Salkantay trek, Inca Jungle Trail, Lares trek.