Island of the Uros tour Description
Uros Island is hundreds of years old, living families are direct descendants of the ancient cultures that inhabited the region of the Altiplano such as the Tiawanaco, now called Aimaras. These floating islands are built on the surface of accumulation of many years Of the plants of Totora, one of the main plants of this region.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience