Island of Uros and Taquile tour Description
In this one-day tour you will visit the islands of the Uros and Taquile Island, are two of the most important islands of Lake Titicaca in the part of Peru, both with much history and living culture, declared by UNESCO as “Heritage Cultural of the Humanity “.
We will see important activities such as spinning, weaving, fishing and hunting. The people of these islands begin to learn from the age of 8, the ancestral costumes currently used by the inhabitants of both islands, show different iconographies, especially women in their dresses show the beauty of the Altiplano woman.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience