Mountain bike tour Malaga High Pass Description
Peru mountain biking is out of this world. The Malaga Pass DH biking tour is a combination of descents: endless flowing singletrack, road, and technical challenges. It has technical trails for experts and parallel sections of road for all levels of riders (you can choose). Be prepared to ride some of the best bike trails in your life in the majestic Andes. What more could you ask for from a cycling holiday in Peru?
The High Malaga Pass was important to the Incas, who also had roads leading to Machu Picchu from the high forest surrounding the 5,500m Mt. Veronica (Wakay Willca). This region has some of the best mountain biking in the Andes.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience