Mountain bike Tour Manu National Park Description
Manu National Park is one of the most beautiful places in the world, home to uncontacted jungle tribes and plants and animals found nowhere else on earth; its landscapes will dazzle any visitor. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1987, it is famous for being home to an enormous biodiversity of plants and animals: 15,000 plant species, a million insect species, 200 mammals, 15 monkey species and more than 1,000 bird species. Visiting Manu l Park, located in the biggest jungle of Peru, is a fascinating experience that should not be missed by any traveler.
Our bike route starts with a descent from the highlands down through vast Peruvian plains and gradually connects with exuberant vegetation of the tropical jungle and cloud forest. After our bike ride to the jungle, we’ll raft down the Manu River to observe the Macaw clay lick.
Mountain biking is growing in popularity all over Peru, and this region is perfect for the sport. The Mountain Bike Manu National Park tour is the ideal combination for nature and adventure sport lovers. You’re sure to have an unforgettable experience!.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience