Mountain bike tour Maras and Moray Description
This Sacred Valley mountain bike tour offers cycling through the Andean near Cusco, passing the Inca terraces of Moray who was used for experimenting with different types of crops at different temperature conditions and the salt mines of Maras.
This Maras – Moray biking tour is suitable for all types of riders as it has fairly easy sections over its roughly 35km length. We’ll pass by small villages, see sweeping views of the high plain and surrounding mountains, and marvel as hummingbirds and butterflies buzz by. The route also takes in the Salineras, or salt drying ponds. Here, some 5,000 salt ponds slowly evaporate and offer up their tasty minerals. This cycling tour is an excellent way to explore Cusco’s surroundings.
- Mountain bike through the lush hills of the Incas’ Sacred Valley.
- Pedal around Huaypo lakeside on the way to Moray.
- Go for a 21 miles (35 km) mountain bike drive through the Andes. Your day will be leaded by local and experienced guides.
- Go mountain biking in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and arrive to Maras salt pans.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience