The Mountain of 7 colors or Rainbow Mountain, are names used by local people to call this beautiful place (Vinincunca – Arcoiris), is located in the Department of Cusco between the provinces of Quispicanchis and Canchis. This mountain is special because it is possible to see the colors of the rainbow and depending on the season and climatic conditions is appreciated with greater or less intensity, to this spectacular view is added the combination of the snowy mountains of the Vilcanota mountain range, see South American camelids such as llamas, alpacas, vicuñas and with a little luck we can see the condor, the largest bird in the world flying over the mountains.
For this and many reasons was included by “National Geographic” as one of the 100 places that one must visit before leaving to the afterlife.
- Hike in one day on the picturesque Rainbow Mountain near the ¨Kingdom of the Sky¨ on an altitude of over 5000m.
- Hike up the rainbow mountain and admire its natural colorful beauty.
- Trek through a wild landscape full of alpacas, llamas and snowy mountains.
- Enjoy the views of the snowy Andean mountain tops and the colorful rainbow mountain.
- Trek across the remote Andean valleys and visit the breathtaking Rainbow Mountain.