Description Tambopata Rainforest Tour
The Tambopata Jungle Tour offers you an unforgettable journey into the upper Tambopata River, far from the nearest city of Puerto Maldonado and deep into the Peruvian Amazon. Here the Amazon joins with the Andes in an isolated jungle known for having the greatest biodiversity in the world. Its extreme isolation helps preserve all the local flora and fauna and the most amazing rainforest landscapes. This is one of the greatest places you could hope to visit on your Peru tour.
On this fabulous tour, you will experience the Tambopata Jungle Reserve through jungle walks and boat rides, spotting different types of birds, mammals and endemic flora of the area. Our native guides specialized in the area will ensure that you have an unforgettable experience on this Tambopata Rainforest Reserve tour.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience