- Learn about Cusco and Machu Picchu from local guides who share their vast knowledge of the region and customs.
- See Cusco’s many faces, potato and corn plantations, Inca sites, the Andes and more.
- Explore stunning archaeological sites in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Participate in the Sacred Valley tour, visit a traditional Andean village, and shop at a Quechua market.
- End your trip with a guided tour while enjoying iconic views of Machu Picchu.
The journey through the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu is an unforgettable experience. During this trip our visitors will experience the beauty of one of the most spectacular valleys in the world, split by the Vilcanota, and the Urubamba River. This river continues its path through rapids and steep canyons until it wraps around the cliffs of the citadel of Machu Picchu. Both Machu Picchu and the river itself are sacred, and had huge religious significance for the Incas. Every visitor that explores them in this Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu tour will get something different out of the experience.