Sacred Valley tour Description
The Sacred Valley is one of the most beautiful tour in Peru. Along its picturesque length, it has towns with Inca terraces, fields of giant Andean corn, and a welcoming climate, all hugging the banks of the Vilcanota River. This Valley was sacred to ancient Peruvians because of its incomparable agricultural richness; this is due to the microclimates of each village in the Sacred Valley: Pisac and its market, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, Urubamba and many more.
The Sacred Valley tour is one of the most important Peru Tours, a must-visit for travelers during their visit to Cusco and Machu Picchu.
The Sacred Valley tour also can combine with Machu Picchu in a tour of 2 days.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience