Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu Descripción
Salkantay trek is one of the alternate treks to the Inca Trail that in recent years has become very important for visitors and adventure lovers, especially when National Geographic announced it among the 25 best new treks in the world. this tour normally takes place in 5 days and 4 nights but now Inkas Destination adapted the Salkantay trek to be able to do it also in 4 days so that our travelers who do not have many days in Cusco have the opportunity to do it without losing the visit to the main attractions of the Salkantay trek such as the Laguna Humanata and the Salkantay Pass are part of the main attractions to visit on this hike and it is not uncommon to do it on the 4-day trek and it ends with a visit to Machu Picchu.
- Spend 4 days walkking of the mountain of Salkantay trek to visit Machu Picchu
- It is a trek that you can observe diverse ecosystems, from the Andes, highlands and to the high jungle.
- Enjoy stunning views of the glacially shaped Salkantay and the magnificent high jungle.
- Hike up the Salkantay trek Highlands, and finishing with stunning view of Machu Picchu
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience