- Enjoy sweeping views of the hight Jungle from the Wiñayhuayna archaeological site.
- Spend two days on the Inca trail in Peru´s most famous Machu Picchu protected area.
- Hike the famous Inca Trail, full of brilliant Andes scenery.
- Get to know and experience centuries-old Incas knowledge in just two days.
- Hike a part of the famous Inca trail in the Great Vilcabamba Mountain range.
2 days Inca Trail description
Not enough time in Cusco? Or you find there’s no tickets left for the Classic Inca Trail trek?
The 2 day Inca Trail Hike to Machu Picchu is your best choice. During the 2 day Inca Trail trek, our professional guide will explain the breath-taking archeological sites along the way. The difficulty of the trek is easy. You only walk 10 kms on the first day, and stay overnight in Aguas Calientes. Then you will visit Machu Picchu on the second day. You will explore the natural elements, and culture of Inca in this 2 day hike.
If you are interested in this route, we highly suggest you book 3 months prior to arriving in Cusco, in case the Inca Trail permits are sold out.