Tour Colca Canyon Description
The Colca Canyon is one of the main valleys of Peru with fine natural landscapes and with many terraces dating from the Inca times, with a river at 3140 m depth.
This trip by bus to the Colca Canyon will take you through beautiful Andean landscapes crossing the pass at 4800m, from where you have an impressive view of the valley of Volcanoes. We will also have the opportunity to see beautiful scenery, as well as flora and fauna of the area.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience