The one day tour to the Colca Valley is a good option for all travelers who want to know the wonders of the valley and the Colca Canyon, one of the deepest canyons in the world.
Along the way of the tour to the Colca Valley, we will pass by Andean villages with ancestral customs, where you can observe beautiful landscapes and animals of the area, mainly South American camelids like vicuñas and alpacas, birds like the eagle, hummingbirds, etc.
With a little luck we will have the opportunity to see the majestic condor fly in its natural habitat from the viewpoint Cruz del Cóndor.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience