Vilcabamba trek to Machu Picchu Description
Inkas Destination shows the world this new alternative Inca trail to reach Machu Picchu in 5d / 4n. Vilcabamba trek to Machu Picchu 5d / 4n is a hidden treasure for more than 500 years since this route has not been affected by civilization and tourism. This hike encompasses many miles of original Inca Trail and very well preserved, nature landscapes, snowy mountains, flora and fauna are like in movies and will take you back in time more than 500 years.
This walk connects Vilcabamba (the last Inca refuge) with Machu Picchu and along the walk you will visit the archaeological remains of Vilcabamba and surroundings where you can better understand the Inca and Pre-Inca culture.
This tour is designed for lovers of walking and culture, will undoubtedly be the experience of your life and especially if you do not want to meet with many tourists along the way, Inkas Destination recommends taking this new route to reach the new Wonder of the world Machu Picchu.
- Walk the Inca trail over 4000 meters high with a combination of Nature, Culture and landscape.
- Visit the last Inca refuge of Vilcabamba and finish in Machu Picchu.
- Go from the high jungle to the Andes and return to the high jungle and relax with thermal baths on the way to Machu Picchu.
- Being able to learn more about the Inca and pre-Inca culture by walking along the perfectly preserved Inca trail and without seeing different groups of tourists.
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- Use of a face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas.
- Use of mandatory face mask for guides in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff.
- Mandatory social distancing throughout the experience High traffic areas.
- Regularly disinfected transport vehicles.
- Temperature controls for travelers at the beginning of the experience